Thursday, May 14, 2009

Quick Update

Hey everyone,

No, I'm not dead and this blog is still going to be updated with food reviews. Lately a few things have kept me from blogging.

1) work (can't blog at work, system blocks off blogspot)
2) dead internet at home (big reason)
3) planning my Canada (Toronto/Montreal) trip
4) eating out with fellow foodies around town

Now, what's in store if/when my internet is back to good order?

1) Fooddigger Church & State Dinner
2) 7 course Goat @ Binh Dan
3) STK & One Sunset
4) Providence
5) Seattle & Canada (Toronto/Montreal)

Ya...as you can imagine, I'm backlogged like mad. For the time being, please enjoy one of my favorite tunes for the past 3-4 months and I promise I'll update with some reviews when I'm back from Canada after Memorial day weekend!

Cheers,

Danny


8 comments:

Gastronomer said...

I was afraid you had died. Thank you for the update. I feel a lot better now.

pleasurepalate said...

Don't worry. It's a blogger's curse, always being backlogged. I think I may have stuff in 2006 that I haven't posted. :)

kevinEats said...

Let's not forget about Canelé now!

Kung Food Panda said...

Gastronomer: LOL!

Pleasurepalate: Yup, but I definitely gotta be better at this. I won't procrastinate when I get back in town...

Kevin: Definitely, but it's awhile before I get to that one. Mad props to you for getting that one out so fast!

sdfafsadf said...

it's nice to see you up and out though.

gourmetpigs said...

I know _half_ that song .. Koko ni Iru Yo? All the other parts I don't recognize :P Is it still the same song???

Kung Food Panda said...

Aji: Definitely. Let me know how you like Mama's Lu :)

Fiona: I think so....it's been a big hit. There's already 2 remakes in Mandarin already.

Right Way to Eat said...

Wait, what? When did you died? C'mon now! Get one going! LOL