Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Upcoming Events


As many of you know, dineLA has been going on at over 200 different restaurants in the greater Los Angeles area. One of the better news of the day was the fact dineLA will be extended to Oct. 18th to 23rd for some of the participating restaurants. As of right now, the last available date will be Friday, the 16th. I've heard many good things about some of the restaurants during this yearly event, and I personally had a great time at Petrossian in West Hollywood. Check it out and support the business of some of your favorite restaurants in Los Angeles!

Another event that I'm pretty excited about is the Tequila Expo 2009 in Tijuana. Our group will be lead by Bill of Street Gourmet LA and I'm sure we'll be in good hands. I'm excited about the food and tequila that I'll consume this upcoming weekend, I've already started to eat light in preparation! The Tequila Expo starts on Oct. 15th and last until the 18th. Visit the official website or simply call 619.232.5040 for more information.

Finally, but not least, on October 25th from 1-4PM, Los Angeles Magazine is hosting The Food Event: From the Vine at the Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu. This event will be filled with some of the best wineries around California along with celebrity chefs like David Myers of Comme Ca and Sona, Ludo Lefebvre of Ludobites fame, John Sedlar of Rivera, and many others. Located in beautiful Malibu, this event is poised to be a lot of fun for the attendees. The best part of the event is due to the fact that a portion of the proceeds will be donated to benefit the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and Kids Courage. For tickets and other information, please visit the official website. I'll see you there!

4 comments:

e*starLA said...

Very nice! I'll see you at The Food Event. :)

gourmetpigs said...

Tequila Expo! Can't wait, Panda's gonna get wasted.

Pandalicious said...

love dine la. going to BLT tonite! woot!

Kung Food Panda said...

e*starLA: I'll see you there today!

GP: Didn't get as drunk as I wanted...too bad :(

Pandalicious: How was BLT??